Shield, restore, and revamp the look of your business. Take pride in your property and give your clients a feeling of ease and safety in a clean and spanking new environment.
High tech pressure washing Fort Lauderdale utilizes the cutting edge equipment to clean away grease, oil, and dirt. By using proper combination of hot and cold water along with required chemicals help protect the surface of your house or office premises. Cleaning process eliminates algae, lichen, mold, and other bacteria to remove organisms and preserve your surface for longer duration.
Generally, cleaning techniques uses two different approaches: Soft washing and pressure washing.
Pressure washing uses hot water, to drive out water at a high PSI (pounds per square inch) on the surface it’s treating. This provides a deep clean for:
- Surface cleaning – driveways, sidewalks, entryways, patios, and more
- Pool deck cleaning
- Parking garage cleaning
- Parking lot cleaning
- Soft Washing
Soft washing is a low-pressure form of power washing. By cut down the PSI by half or more and instead rely on a meticulous cleaning process. This approach is a great solution for surfaces that can’t handle heavy force like:
- House washing
- Roof cleaning
- Storefront cleaning
Tips: Few simple ways to get the most out of your pressure washer:
- When you’re cleaning vertical surfaces, start cleaning from the bottom up, and wash from the top down.
- Pressure washer nozzles are color-coded to define the slimness and power of their spray pattern: White is on 40 degrees, green is on 25 degrees, yellow is on 15 degrees and red is on 0 degrees. Notably, Black is a low-pressure nozzle used for dispensing soap.
- During washing, there is a risk of damage and cuts into the surface. To prevent that always hold the tip of the pressure-washing nozzle at a position above the surface and at a required distance.
- Make sure you have stabilized gasoline by adding fuel stabilizer before filling the pressure washer’s fuel tank.
- Always use a pump preservative of any trusted Pump Guard when storing the machine over the winter to protect the pump against cold and rust.
Pressure washing Fort Lauderdale decreases the slickness of surfaces, which reduces the chance of slips and falls for floors, sidewalks, and roofs. To know more, check out the details mentioned on the website.